Your Commercial Real Estate Financing Resource
Finding the right financial products when your business is ready to move forward with the purchase of commercial property means understanding what it is you are working to achieve and how your loan instrument might be designed to help you reach those goals. Whether that means financing large-scale developments, putting together facilities for your company, or trying to find the lowest cost structure for your repayment strategy, Trihawk Capital is here to help by giving you a diverse array of options for financing that purchase.
Our Commercial Real Estate Financing Programs
- Conventional Loans: Fixed-rate, amortizing instruments with 10-30 year repayment terms are still among the most popular loans our customers are looking for.
- CMBS Loans: When you want the easy fixed payments of conventional loans and you know you will not be prepaying on your property, these loans give you the same amortization and the same loan terms, but with a little interest savings in exchange for a prepayment penalty.
- SBA Loans: When small businesses need to purchase facilities for their own operations, the Small Business Administration helps by guaranteeing the loans, allowing us to offer lower rates than we might have otherwise.
- FHA and HUD Loans: When you participate in federal housing programs, our associates are ready to help you connect to the funds set aside to help with those programs.
- Bridge Loans: If you are working on turning a property around for a quick resale, or if you need to get short-term financing in place while you line up your long-term loan, bridge loans can give you all the support your business needs.
- Construction Loans: Milestone-based loans that are designed to help your project stay on track are available as well.
- Mezzanine and Equity Financing: When loan products are not quite enough, sponsorships and hybrid mezzanine deals can give you the extra reach you need.
- International Financing: For products on a truly global scale, we can provide you with the access you need to international investment funds and high-net-worth global players.
To get started with an application, contact us today.