When Your Credit Is Low, Where Can You Go?
Owning property is a great way to help finance your business. At Trihawk Capital, you can use the value of your real estate to fund projects like renovations and acquisitions, without putting your equity on the line. Look below to find out more about what we offer.
What’s the Difference?
A stated income commercial real estate loan is different from a conventional loan in a few ways. For one, your credit score is not the single qualifying factor, if your credit is less than stellar, you may still qualify. When we look at your property, we want to assess whether it can support itself with its own value. That means, can it cover the mortgage, taxes and insurance on its own?
This kind of loan is also quicker to approve since less paperwork is usually involved. So, if your credit is low, your property value is high and you need some money fast, our stated income real estate loan can get you the funding you need.
General Loan Basics
Here are a few things you need to know to better inform your next move.
- Loan amounts as much as $500,000
- Funds usable for refinancing, debt consolidation and purchasing
- Multiple property types qualify
- Qualifying credit score of 600
The amount of financing you can receive depends on the size and nature of your property. Your loan-to-value (LTV) rate can be broken down in the following way:
- Retail, warehouses, offices, auto service and self-storage: up to 65 percent LTV
- 1-to-4-unit non-owner occupied investment properties: up to 70 percent LTV
- Mixed use properties with 5 or more units: up to 75 percent LTV
Get in touch with our office today to find out more. Our expert advisors can answer all your questions about qualifying factors and how to apply for a stated income commercial real estate loan. Closing on your loan could finish within two to three weeks.